Forensix Group are workplace investigation specialists. We understand the complexities and sensitivities surrounding investigations conducted with staff, including
- Bullying and harassment
- Code of conduct breaches
- Staff fraud and misappropriation
- Misconduct including theft, unlawful use of resources or business intelligence breaches
- Conflicts of interest
- Breaches of other company/organisational policy
Dealing with complex workplace matters requires expert investigators. Few managers have the training or experience in investigating workplace complaints, let alone the time to handle complex, emotional investigations with their own staff on top of their existing workload. The risk of bias towards the complainant or the subject employee is also a significant consideration.
Generally, matters investigated in the workplace have significant impact upon personnel, both complainants and staff accused of breaches. Not all investigators have the requisite skills and experience in this area.
Successful workplace investigations require a timely response, a professional approach and a focus on confidentiality and privacy. Procedural fairness is paramount in these types of investigations.
Don’t risk industrial liability by engaging investigators that don’t have experience in the workplace field. Engaging experienced, independent, external workplace investigators will help you:
- deal with a complaint in a timely, transparent and objective manner
- ensure procedural fairness for all involved parties
- ensure compliance with relevant legal and regulatory frameworks
- allow your managers and supervisors focus on their core business
- be confident that you have reliable facts and have all the information you need to assist your decision making
Ongoing consultation, a timely response and a focus on participant welfare make Forensix Group stand out from the others.
Owing to the varying size and complexities of workplace investigations we have created pricing packages to suit the needs of your investigation.
Perfect for simple investigations involving one respondent and between one and three witnesses. You recieve:
$2999.00 + GST
Essentials is everything you need for a comprehensive investigation with one respondent and multiple witnesses (up to ten). This package suits the needs of most workplace investigations, and includes:
$5999.00 + GST
For those investigations of complexity and/or multiple respondents (with more than 10 witnesses) this package provides value while adhering with strict time frames. This package includes:
$7999.00 + GST
The ultimate package is for those large, complex investigations requiring extended site attendance, multiple respondents (with more than 15 witnesses) and expert analysis. This package contains all previous package additions.
$9999.00 + GST
WORKPLACE REVIEW PACKAGE
Perfect for outcome-focused investigations requiring personnel interviews, document analysis and cooresponding report with recommendations.
$5999.00 + GST
For those internally conducted investigations, this package aims to assist and guide your own investigator through the process from start to finish. Perfect for quality control and required reporting arrangements. It includes:
$2999.00 + GST
These workplace investigation packages do not include additional charges for travel, Accommodation and expenses for investigators travelling more than 200 kms from their location. These relevant expenses will be billed at cost.
Forensix Group are a team of Australasia-wide investigators with decades of experience in criminal, civil and administrative matters. Upon receiving your enquiry, our CEO will contact you and discuss your relevant needs. At this stage we’ll give you the proper advice to allow you to make a decision about whether or not to proceed. We’ll discuss with you:
- Your specific needs, including an overview of your issue
- The best approach and methodology for an investigation
- A timeline of action
- Costing information based on your information
(This is a no obligation and free service to you)
Upon acceptance of our services we’ll
- Assist you to prepare a ‘terms of reference’ and investigation scope
- Develop an investigation plan for your approval
- Assist you to communicate with all involved parties
- Match and allocate an investigator specific for your needs
During the investigation we’ll
- Conduct ourselves to the highest standard, including strict adherence with the principles of natural justice, or procedural fairness
- Conduct face-to-face or telephone interviews with the identified participants
- Gather the documentary evidence, such as emails, file notes and digital evidence
- Conduct necessary site visits if applicable
- Constantly review and assess all the evidence, to identify where it is ‘contradictory’ and if further exploration is needed
- Communicate with you to ensure you are kept appraised of the investigation, including hours spent and current investigation budget expenditure
- Analyse all evidence and draw conclusions, making findings of fact
- Write an investigation report that clearly sets out the allegations and our findings
- Provide recommendations if requested
After the investigation we’ll
- Communicate with you to ensure we’ve met your needs
- Provide any ongoing support and/or guidance to assist in moving forward